Monday 22 October 2012

Me on location


Gathering sound in Crofton Park for my latest animation to help with some of the silence between the dialogue.  It was a productive day with some great wind and bird sound to put into the background and was even able to record a cock crowing which worked out great.  The sound aren't the best but they have worked out good and next time they will only get better.

Also I received an email from the animate Chapman Monty Python saying that the competition has been extended to the 01.01.2013.  Which will give me a little more time to add some finishing touches to the animation.   





The images at the top and left are me recording wind moving through the the tree.  The others three images are of me recording sound of me walking on sticks and snapping them for the sound effect.  It was a nice day till the the rain came down and socked me and beautiful assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment